{dj-N} Geometry Bounce {dj-N} Geometry Bounce

Oh, man, you're really on a roll recently! Fantastic job!

Desx - Echo (Remastered) Desx - Echo (Remastered)

You had a good melody and a good beginning. You just didn't take it anywhere.

AlexPig60 responds:

Thanks for the feedback!

Electrodynamix 2 (Desx Remix) Electrodynamix 2 (Desx Remix)

The problem is that this was more like a cover, not a remix, since all the melodies were the same and you followed the pattern WAY too closely. The whole point of a remix is to use the original as a foundation upon which to create your own unique work. This one just didn't do that enough.

AlexPig60 responds:

dont hear this

i dont lik this anymour

Janer Style Janer Style

Weird but gud

XO (Eden Cover & Remake) XO (Eden Cover & Remake)

Breathtaking. Fantastic job with the singing and instrumentation! I am blown away, especially because it sounds like you didn't put much modulation on your voice, which means you drew from sheer talent the whole way through!! Glad to have you back btw. 2spoopy4u is a hidden gem on this site, and so are your other songs.

aaronmusslewhite responds:

Thanks so much! :D haha I should have another halloween song together for halloween rolls around.

-Dark Matter- -Dark Matter-

Definitely sounds a lot like a Waterflame track to me. Reminds me a lot of Clutterfunk and Clutterfunk v2 in terms of composition and the bassline. Only problem that stood out was, as another person mentioned, the weird one-off synth at 1:38, which was out of place and out of key.

Venturescape - Episode 2: Memories Venturescape - Episode 2: Memories

What can I say, except that it sounds like an incredible amount of effort went into making this, and it paid off well!

RealFaction responds:

Thanks! Indeed, it took a long time. You can actually go to the website to the writer's room page (website is linked in description) it just came out with another episode yesterday talking about episode 2 how hard it was to edit and so on. Thanks :)

Diss Track Beat Diss Track Beat

Maybe you should have filed this under hip-hop? IDK.

I guess this would be a good beat, but I feel like your pad synths are just too overly wobbly and it kind of makes it less appetizing to the ears, if you know what I mean? I feel like these kinds of tracks should be very hard-hitting and usually pretty intense. Parts of this, though, feel like 80s pop. Good 80s pop, to be sure, but not exactly what you'd want to rap to.

Squeegee4554 responds:

ok, thank you! i'll keep that in mind...

When I'm Winning (FOXCUB Remix) When I'm Winning (FOXCUB Remix)

Is Foxcub your alternate name or something, or is that the original artist of the music?

Either way, this was a very nice remix that you've made. Well done!

Squeegee4554 responds:

Thank you! Foxcub is the name i use, i changed it after i started Newgrounds.

Jupiter Jupiter

I like it, but I would respect it more if you used only original sounds/composition. I've used Music Maker Jam before, and it's basically just using someone else's work. You should have at least put the name of the program in the description, so others know. I recognized the sounds, of course, but not everyone will, and you don't want to get your work removed, do you?