Cinco de Gayo 2 Cinco de Gayo 2

Now. There it is. The gay bomb.

Look it up for yourself. I mean this is-- WHAT DO YOU THINK RAP WATER IS??? It's a gay bomb, baby!

...And I'm not sayin' people didn't naturally have homosexual feelings; I'm not even getting into it-- I mean quite frankly--I mean GIVE ME A BREAK! You think I'm like oh shocked by it because I don't like gay people-- I DON'T LIKE 'EM PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT TURN THE FRIGGEN FROGS GAY!!!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!?

*Bangs fist on table*

I'm sick of this crap! I'm sick of bein' social engineered IT'S NOT FUNNY!!

artistunknown responds:

My frogs were gay before it was cool.

REBIDENT EBIL REBIDENT EBIL

@TrueSabre I don't think that character was portrayed as being mentally handicapped at all though. She seemed very similar to a Steven Hawkings-type character. It certainly isn't meant to be politically correct, but that doesn't mean you have to take it personally. Heck, my grandmother has suffered multiple strokes and is on the verge of death, as a matter of fact. I'm sad about that but that doesn't mean I felt personally offended as a result of this animation. The animators clearly worked hard on this, and it by no means deserves a zero star rating!

PhantomArcade3000 responds:

Appreciate it man, glad you were able to enjoy it!

TRANSformers TRANSformers

Nice Sarkeesian and Laci Green references. This is funny.

littleyellowguy littleyellowguy

Considering you're probably really old now, 14 years later, this animation is probably not even a thought to you. That's fine. It's not that good.

Target Practice 3D Target Practice 3D

Needs animations and more pizzazz

Santa's Coming Simulator - Horror Game Santa's Coming Simulator - Horror Game

Decent. Why can't I skip the intro?

chibixi responds:

The game was short enough, so I didn't think of putting a skip, but that would have been a good idea looking back!

Dragon Crawler X Dragon Crawler X

It's a little slow to get going, but quite a nice tune overall. I like the authenticity! Very much dungeon-crawly.

scary monsters and nice sprites 8 bit cover scary monsters and nice sprites 8 bit cover

Sounds more like Diplo than Skrillex. 3/5!!

Peace at Cruising Speed | Finnsfolks Peace at Cruising Speed | Finnsfolks

This sounds like a soundtrack from a cheesy documentary like the ones teachers always play in school. I'm getting flashbacks to health class! Make it stop!
Seriously though, this is good actually.
Hey, why don't you stop by and look at my last two songs? I've been waiting for feedback on them, and I think they are of a higher quality than my other ones.

Finnsfolks responds:

I did not think of it that way. XD
(PS: Checked out your songs.)

CHECK M8 CHECK M8

Stunning.

(Reminiscing) Portrait Study No.5 (Reminiscing) Portrait Study No.5

If I had money I would buy stuff from you. Holy cow!

rainwalker007 responds: