Milk Drive Milk Drive

it ended a bit too soon...

The Sleepy Collab: Jesus R Christ The Sleepy Collab: Jesus R Christ

Good animation, but whoever these people are in this conversation, they are obnoxious af.

Cinco de Gayo 2 Cinco de Gayo 2

Now. There it is. The gay bomb.

Look it up for yourself. I mean this is-- WHAT DO YOU THINK RAP WATER IS??? It's a gay bomb, baby!

...And I'm not sayin' people didn't naturally have homosexual feelings; I'm not even getting into it-- I mean quite frankly--I mean GIVE ME A BREAK! You think I'm like oh shocked by it because I don't like gay people-- I DON'T LIKE 'EM PUTTING CHEMICALS IN THE WATER THAT TURN THE FRIGGEN FROGS GAY!!!!!! DO YOU UNDERSTAND THAT?!?

*Bangs fist on table*

I'm sick of this crap! I'm sick of bein' social engineered IT'S NOT FUNNY!!

artistunknown responds:

My frogs were gay before it was cool.

REBIDENT EBIL REBIDENT EBIL

@TrueSabre I don't think that character was portrayed as being mentally handicapped at all though. She seemed very similar to a Steven Hawkings-type character. It certainly isn't meant to be politically correct, but that doesn't mean you have to take it personally. Heck, my grandmother has suffered multiple strokes and is on the verge of death, as a matter of fact. I'm sad about that but that doesn't mean I felt personally offended as a result of this animation. The animators clearly worked hard on this, and it by no means deserves a zero star rating!

PhantomArcade responds:

Appreciate it man, glad you were able to enjoy it!

TRANSformers TRANSformers

Nice Sarkeesian and Laci Green references. This is funny.

Yoga Pants and Milk Yoga Pants and Milk

I'm not sure how to react.

Super Presidents Save The World Super Presidents Save The World

lolwut

Cinematheque Cinematheque

Cool!! The story was simple and (for the most part) made sense, and was very original too. The finer mechanisms of how it all worked didn't really make any sense, though. What exactly did removing the brains of the audience mean? I also don't really get how exactly taking out their brains created a movie, but I suppose this animation isn't supposed to be overanalyzed like that. It's the message and how it got expressed that counts, and you really nailed both points.

Democrats Got Hacked by The Russians (Music Video) Democrats Got Hacked by The Russians (Music Video)

Very good and entertaining. However, the rhyming needs work.

Obama's Last Year Obama's Last Year

Strange and delightful. That joke at the end should have instead featured Sadiq Khan, who is Muslim and cannot eat pork (presumably). That would have been clever.