Dex Arson - Rampage (ColBreakz Remix) Dex Arson - Rampage (ColBreakz Remix)

O_o

Europa Europa

Love the melody and mixing! Really sticks in your head, in a good way!

[Deathstep] Playing With Dead (Prewiew) [Deathstep] Playing With Dead (Prewiew)

Ew, the lead sounds like pots and pans being banged together. Pls fix this.

BZARebirth & StereoGrounds - Extreme Step BZARebirth & StereoGrounds - Extreme Step

Hey, that's pretty good! But you've got some balancing issues, as some of the instruments are a bit too loud. And that section at 1:17 is a TINY bit too long. But overall, I do like this.

SQUEEGEE - RIDE SQUEEGEE - RIDE

This song ought to be a meme.

Squeegee4554 responds:

yep!

Zyzyx - Reinforced Zyzyx - Reinforced

Very interesting mix of stuff going on here. You've got vocals that sound like they've been done by Harry101UK, lyrics that sound like the song is about pirates, and a tune that combines F-777 with MDK. As I said, very interesting. I don't really know what else to say.

How about a DICC joke? Or would that be inappropriate? I can think of a few, based on the title of this song.

Kappa.

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

Xtrullor - Fluorescent Forests (feat. Albert Hyrönen) Xtrullor - Fluorescent Forests (feat. Albert Hyrönen)

Very good track! I think it would also definitely sound really good if there was a trap remix of it.

Xtrullor - Karma (feat. Albert Hyrönen) Xtrullor - Karma (feat. Albert Hyrönen)

Not bad. Not bad at all. In fact, it's pretty gud.

By the way, I noticed this is your second collab with this Albert guy. Should your fans be expecting another DuoCore-type partnership??

Detious - Divinity (VIP) Detious - Divinity (VIP)

This is miles above the original. The original version was just empty. This really shows how much you improved in just a few short years. Really nice work!

Dragon Crawler X Dragon Crawler X

It's a little slow to get going, but quite a nice tune overall. I like the authenticity! Very much dungeon-crawly.