Dragon Crawler X Dragon Crawler X

It's a little slow to get going, but quite a nice tune overall. I like the authenticity! Very much dungeon-crawly.

scary monsters and nice sprites 8 bit cover scary monsters and nice sprites 8 bit cover

Sounds more like Diplo than Skrillex. 3/5!!

Peace at Cruising Speed | Finnsfolks Peace at Cruising Speed | Finnsfolks

This sounds like a soundtrack from a cheesy documentary like the ones teachers always play in school. I'm getting flashbacks to health class! Make it stop!
Seriously though, this is good actually.
Hey, why don't you stop by and look at my last two songs? I've been waiting for feedback on them, and I think they are of a higher quality than my other ones.

Finnsfolks responds:

I did not think of it that way. XD
(PS: Checked out your songs.)

Storm of Songs Storm of Songs

Nice mix. Pretty interesting concept.

Zyzyx - Time Shaper Zyzyx - Time Shaper

Ah, beautiful. 0:53-1:20 was especially nice.

Hold on, why does the drop sound so much like DjJaner's Dubstep Remix of that one Taylor Swift song from several years ago? (I think it was called Safe and Sound or something).

Pirate Dubstep Pirate Dubstep

Such a dank song. My only criticism is that some parts dragged on for a weirdly long stretch of time that wasn't necessary. Like the drop, which was probably a good 20 seconds too long. But the strings and the melody and most of the growls are very nice. The percussion is also very well sampled. I just wish it were more present though.

Zyzyx - Aeonian Zyzyx - Aeonian

It seems like every song you've made recently has been nothing less than pure excellence. It's good to see that you have a very consistent style that mixes up TheFatRat with some elements of Colbreakz and Panda Eyes. The drop, melody, and everything in between was spot-on here, as always.

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

Thanks bro :)

Sawdust Angels Sawdust Angels

Dank!! You successfully combined the classic chiptunes songs of Newgrounds history with a special DnB spin. The only nitpicky problem is that transition at 1:19 ish which was too quiet. And 1:56 was also a bit too quiet as well.

Mio/Homura (澪/炎) EXTEND Ver. Mio/Homura (澪/炎) EXTEND Ver.

This version is absolutely a lot better. Now it kinda sounds like a song from the opening to a James Bond movie! I think one of the things that makes it sound better is that you don't have so many discordant layers going off at once anymore. It also helps that a lot more of those layers are in the lower register, so it doesn't come off as shrill.

Troisnyx responds:

The last version, as you remarked, was rushed. It only took two weeks -- but this one kinda did, it's strange. Regardless, I am glad you enjoy it -- and I am glad it turned out a lot better than version 1.

Mio/Homura Mio/Homura

I can tell you definitely tried here, but it also sounds quite rushed. As a result, the vocals don't exactly mesh right. Anyways, I'll listen to the new version now to see what improved...