[Deathstep] Playing With Dead (Prewiew) [Deathstep] Playing With Dead (Prewiew)

Ew, the lead sounds like pots and pans being banged together. Pls fix this.

BZARebirth & StereoGrounds - Extreme Step BZARebirth & StereoGrounds - Extreme Step

Hey, that's pretty good! But you've got some balancing issues, as some of the instruments are a bit too loud. And that section at 1:17 is a TINY bit too long. But overall, I do like this.

SQUEEGEE - RIDE SQUEEGEE - RIDE

This song ought to be a meme.

Squeegee4554 responds:

yep!

Zyzyx - Reinforced Zyzyx - Reinforced

Very interesting mix of stuff going on here. You've got vocals that sound like they've been done by Harry101UK, lyrics that sound like the song is about pirates, and a tune that combines F-777 with MDK. As I said, very interesting. I don't really know what else to say.

How about a DICC joke? Or would that be inappropriate? I can think of a few, based on the title of this song.

Kappa.

DJ-Zyzyx responds:

Xtrullor - Fluorescent Forests (feat. Albert Hyrönen) Xtrullor - Fluorescent Forests (feat. Albert Hyrönen)

Very good track! I think it would also definitely sound really good if there was a trap remix of it.

Xtrullor - Karma (feat. Albert Hyrönen) Xtrullor - Karma (feat. Albert Hyrönen)

Not bad. Not bad at all. In fact, it's pretty gud.

By the way, I noticed this is your second collab with this Albert guy. Should your fans be expecting another DuoCore-type partnership??

Detious - Divinity (VIP) Detious - Divinity (VIP)

This is miles above the original. The original version was just empty. This really shows how much you improved in just a few short years. Really nice work!

Dragon Crawler X Dragon Crawler X

It's a little slow to get going, but quite a nice tune overall. I like the authenticity! Very much dungeon-crawly.

scary monsters and nice sprites 8 bit cover scary monsters and nice sprites 8 bit cover

Sounds more like Diplo than Skrillex. 3/5!!

Peace at Cruising Speed | Finnsfolks Peace at Cruising Speed | Finnsfolks

This sounds like a soundtrack from a cheesy documentary like the ones teachers always play in school. I'm getting flashbacks to health class! Make it stop!
Seriously though, this is good actually.
Hey, why don't you stop by and look at my last two songs? I've been waiting for feedback on them, and I think they are of a higher quality than my other ones.

Finnsfolks responds:

I did not think of it that way. XD
(PS: Checked out your songs.)